BIDC Case Gallery Invisalign
Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC) is one of the top dental clinics in Thailand for Invisalign orthodontic treatments having received the Invisalign Diamond Award for successfully treating a large number of Invisalign caes given out by Align Technologies from the USA.
Invisalign straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-molded aligners. The course of treatment involves changing aligners to moving your teeth into straighter position step by step until you have a more beautiful smile. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and brush your teeth as usual.
Doctor feedbacks on her Invisalign treatment at BIDC
Model and actor gives reviews on his Invisalign Lite treatment at BIDC
BIDC showcases some of our Invisalign cases done by our Invisalign dentists. Our showcases include overseas patients, local thai movie stars, actors/actress and celebrities.
Invisalign Lite Case
View more cases and detailed informatiion about Invisalign treatment at our dedicated Invisalign patient website on ThailandInvisalign.com. See other orthodontic treatment cases done by BIDC orthodontist.
Dr. Pornsak Tantapakul DDS., MSc.,
- DDS., Prince of Songkla University
- MSc. Orthodontics, University of London, UK
- Certificate in Orthodontics, New York University , USA
- Certificate in New Lingual Orthodontic Technique, Taiwan
- Certificate in New Lingual Orthodontic Technique, Japan
- Certificate of Completion, Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc.
Dr. Yingmanee Jermthanes DDS.,MSc.,
- DDS., Srinakharinwirot University
- MSc., Orthodontics, Eastman Dental Institute, University College London, UK
- Certificate in New Lingual Orthodontic Technique
- Certificate of completion, Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc.
Dr. Wanussanun Kaodilok DDS., MSDc.,
DDS., Khon Kaen University
MSDc., Orthodontics, The University College London, UK
Cert. of completion, Iinvisalign, Align Technology, Inc.
Dr. Suthapar Sri-arunotai DDS., MSc.,
DDS., Chulalongkorn University
MSc., Orthodontics, Chulalongkorn University
Cert. of completion, Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisible thus no unwarranted attention to your mouth
- Removable thus easy to eat, brush and floss
- No brackets to catch food or plaque
- Healthier gums from properly aligned teeth that help gums to "fit" tighter around each tooth
- Easier cleanings in maintaining a good oral hygiene program that reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease
Invisalign, however, are not used to treat all all tooth-straightening cases. Also, being removable, patients' compliance is required. Do consult your orthodontist.
Types of Invisalign Treatments
There are basically 3 divisions of Invisalign treatments:
Introducing Invisalign i7, the new addition to the Invisalign treatment family which offers an easy and convenient solution specifically designed for minor tooth movement. Invisalign i7 provides results in as little as three months. Invisalign i7 treats slight overcrowding or minor crooked front tooth or minor relapse cases.
With a New horizons for Invisalign. Invisalign Lite provides more freedom to smile. Invisalign Lite supersedes Invisalign Express. Invisalign Lite is made with the same state of the art technology as all Invisalign aligners. But new Invisalign Lite can treat a greater variety of cases than Invisalign Express. Designed with fewer clinical restrictions and up to 14 aligner stages, Invisalign Lite is the more affordable solution for smile enhancements and pre-restorative treatments.
Including the latest advancements of the new features designed for Enhanced Clinical Predictability, Invisalign Lite is designed to deliver more predictable results with a clear smiles.
The standard Invisalign treatment applies to all standard cases used to straighten teeth with as many clear aligners trays as required in achieving the expected simulated results that your orthodontist will discuss through with you on your treatment plan.
Invisalign aligner now introduces a new aligner material - SmartTrack?. SmartTrack is a highly elastic, proprietary new aligner material that provides patients with gentle, more constant force to improve control of tooth movements with Invisalign clear aligner treatment.
SmartTrack is fully compatible with the existing aligner features and protocols, and provides the same clarity and aesthetics as the old aligner material (EX30).
Benefits of Invisalign SmartTrack
- more gentle and constant force
- better fitting aligners that more precisely conforms to the tooth morphology, attachments and interproximal spaces to improve control of tooth movement
- improved elasticity enabling the aligner to maintain its original shape longer
- improved patient comfort that is easier to insert and remove
Procedure of Invisalign Treatment
- First Evaluation
- An Invisalign Certified Orthodontist evaluates and creates a program of treatment
- Records and impressions of your teeth are taken
- Invisalign aligners made and delivered
- A CT scan (Computed Tomography or CAT scan), is made from your dental impressions that produces an extremely accurate, 3D digital model of your teeth
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is then used to simulate the movement of your teeth during treatment
- The treatment plan are reviewed, modified, and approved the before the aligners are created
- Invisalign then uses advanced stereolithography (SLA) technology to build precise molds of your teeth at each stage of your treatment
- Individualized, custom-created clear aligners are made from these models and sent to your doctor's office
- Wearing of Invisalign
- Visits are made to your orthodontist for adjustments and to check progress on a monthly basis
- At regular intervals, a new set of custom-molded clear aligners are received to continue the straightening process
The total number of clear aligners is specific to you, determined by your doctor for your course of treatment.
Most people have some discomfort after aligners are first put on or when adjusted during treatment until your tongue, tooth and mouth becomes accustomed to the aligners. Overall, orthodontic discomfort is short-lived and easily managed.
Care of Teeth with Invisalign
- Teeth and the aligners would need to be kept cleaned every day if the teeth and gums are to be healthy during and after orthodontic treatment
- Follow your orthodontist directions on how often to brush, how often to floss and he use of other cleaning aids to help maintain good dental health