Full Arch Fixed Bridge Implants
Benefits of Full Arch Implants with Fixed Bridge
- A fixed permanent restoration for individauls who has lost all their teeth
- Lets you eat and function like having natural teeth
- A solid, stable solution relative to dentures
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
- Immediate Function in mandible and maxilla
- Gives a nice natural smile, better esthetic relative to dentures
- Offers a long-lasting solution, often for life
- Renewed confidence and improved quality of life as well
Installing Full Arch Implants with Fixed Bridges
The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Consult your dentist to find out what the best solution is for you, given your specific condition.
The dentist determines what needs to be done and prepares both himself and the patient for the coming treatment procedure
The first step is installing dental implants to replace the lost tooth roots. The number of implants placed is dependent on bone condition and the implantologist judgement. If conventional implants are done, temporary dentures can be opted to be made or your old dentures may be worn that enable you to eat and function while the implants are left to heal and integrate with the jaw bone.
The final step is the making and securely installing the fixed bridge on top of the implants.
Your new teeth should be hard to tell from natural – both for you and others. People who have had traditional dentures before getting a fixed bridge often describe this as an overwhelming and very positive experience.
Source from Nobel Biocare.
Related Information to Implant Full bridges
Goto section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dental Implants
Goto section on Implant Technological Advances
Goto section on Dental Implants and Dental Implant Case Gallery
Goto sections on treatment procedure and steps for
- Single Tooth Implant Crown
- Multiple Implant Bridge
- Full Arch Implants with fixed bridges
- Full Arch Implants with overdentures
- Full Arch Implants with zygoma implants
- Full Arch All-on-4 and All-on-6 implants
Goto dedicated website on having Thailand Dental Implants