Lava Zirconia Crowns from 3M ESPE
Lava zirconia 3M ESPE or Lava crowns are one of the strongest zirconia-based all-ceramic restorations available today. Lava crowns and bridges combine both strength and durability coupled with esthetics that has eight shades choices for natural shade matching.
Lava crowns and bridges are produced on a zirconium-oxide glass-free polycrystalline base that result in high-strength and marginal fits suitable for both anterior and posterior applications.
The unique coping is made from a precision CAD/CAM milling system and can withstand stresses many times greater than those in the mouth. Lava has over 5 years of clinical history with proven results.
Advantages of Lava Crowns
- The patented substructure of 3M lava crowns are available in 8 different shades for natural shade matching
- lava zirconia provides proven high strength performance
- lava crowns provide good marginal fit
- lava crowns enables conventional cementation
- There is minimal removal of tooth structure with Lava crowns
Why Choose BIDC?
- BIDC is an Award-winning Dental Center as an Outstanding Best Service Provider (Hospitals/Clinics) in Thailand
- The dental center has ISO Certifications and JCI Accredited for its Quality Dental Services Management Systems as well as sterilization processes
- BIDC has an on-site dental laboratory within its main building specializing on all ceramic crowns, bridges and veneers allowing for immediate chairside selection, quality controls and faster delivery of porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges for our patients
Related Information to 3M Lava
Goto back to Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
Goto section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dental Crowns
Goto section on Crown Types Zirconia Lava Crowns, Cercon Crowns, IPS Empress Crowns, Zirconia Procera Crowns
Goto section on BIDC Patient Video Testimonials for Dental Crowns
Goto section on Dental Makeover Promotions
Goto section on BIDC Dental Makeover Patient Cases
Goto section on Cosmetic Dentistry
Goto section on Dental Bridge
Goto section on Dental Veneers